Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_voting_barSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_voting_barSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

Poké Points : 428315

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

A small sigh escaped the lips of the female. Her mind was racing with the thoughts and the words that she had heard. Why was everything going into darkness now? Why was something so simple turning into a collapsed paradise that not even she could run away from? It didn't seem fair, but apparently it was in some way, but honestly, she had no idea what to do, had no idea how to go about with this odd knowledge. Why was her soul in dire need to be devoured...? It just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457569

PostSubject: Oliver appears   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

The wind blows harder and faster. Its says im here to ........ the wind stops. The wind appears as a human form and starts blowing a tune to insanity softly. Im Oliver. Appears with blond hair and white and yellow clothes with wind around him. I have been watching u shadow and ana. Looks around hello. *runs after Shadow and Ana.*
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 493926

PostSubject: Reply Roleplaying   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"Ana? Did you hear that?"

The male glanced to the side of him...

"It can't be!?"

It was... The soul broke free alas.
"Master...Oliver!?"

The males plans/hopes finally in grasp.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457569

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 pm

"I have powers to control nature .........." "The courtyard what happen?! Stares at the female and male. "By the way im master oliver nice to me u as person to person." *starts thinking* I can't trust these people but like it or not i have to to learn what happen in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Global Station :: Creativity :: Role Playing-
Jump to: