Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_vote_lcapSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_voting_barSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_vote_lcapSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_voting_barSwords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 456369

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] Empty
PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Characters:

ShadowBlade
Abi
Ana
Lord Mentus
Oliver

Plot:

Two swords men are battling against there will to protect a sleeping soul. The soul awakens to the strongest at heart. Who will prevail?

Join to play.

---PLEASE READ ROLE PLAYING RULES---

Role Playing Rules

Last edited by Black Ranger on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 492726

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Action:
*While starring down eye to eye both men await a move.*

Shadow Blade: "So you think you'll claim the soul? I'll take you down!"

*Attacks Abi with his sword at full power*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
ItsMee Abi :)

Poké Points : 418003

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [Example]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 pm

"No!!" Abi screams "You will never gain possesion of this soul!!!!"
*Swings sword as swiftly and powerfully as possible*
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm

[Your doing good Abi tongue ]

*Dodges attack swiftly*

"I'll claim two lifes.....your's first, the soul's later!"

*Turn's into a cloud, appears behind Abi, strikes Abi at full power int he back.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

*Collapses on the ground from impact*
"You can't defeat me. You never have, you never will."
"Swings sword again, barely missing Shadow Blade*
"This soul will be mine!!"
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 pm

*Ponders on what Abi just said.*

"How about a truce? Together we can protect the soul instead of taking it for our selves. What do you say?"

*Holds out hand.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

*Stares at Shadow Blade, unsure about trusting him*
"Hmmm.... We do have the same goal...okay, truce."
*Takes Shadow Blade's hand*
"BUT if you try to cross me, then you will not live to see another day."
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm

*Shakes hands and smiles*

"I see the start of a beautiful friendship!"
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

Poké Points : 427115

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Odd...what was with all this commotion? It was not something her ears were used to, but perhaps she could check it out. Perhaps she should... Yes, she would, her curious side was getting the best of her, poking at her mind and making her want to take more steps forward out of the shadowed trees to investigate. By the sounds of male voices, she already knew the gender of the commotion makers, but as for appearance and personality, she knew not.

With a poised and silent walk taking her forward, the icy blue eyed, blonde haired female known as Ana began her inspection of the two. What were they doing? Why did it sound as if they were fighting? She had no idea of the reason as to why the two males were participating in such action, but the feeling of not knowing was what kept her going, what made her want to check it out.

Nearing the location of both Abi and Shadow Blade, Ana came to a halt, her movements frozen behind the trunk of a moss covered birch tree. A simple thought ran through her mind, making her tilt her head and blink once or twice. What would she do if she were to be caught? She was technically eavesdropping on the two... Now she truly had something to ponder upon.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm

*Notices Ana*
"Ana?!"
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 pm

The voice was what made her give a surprised jump. Great, she felt like an idiot now, being caught. The more she thought upon it, the more familiar the voice seemed to be to her, but for some reason she dared not to place a name to the voice she had heard calling out her name.

Very slowly, she took a few steps forward, trying not to come off as nervous or perhaps even scared. Gah, she just felt pretty bad, being caught and all. So much for 'sneaking up'.

Gingerly she started to call out to the voice, her eyes blinking against the celestial light that danced across the lands from the sky that stretched above the land. "Y-yes...?" She spoke softly, a stutter mixed into her words.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Notices Ana coming closer. Thinks to self. "Hmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

She had to be at least five yards away from Shadow Blade by now, but even at this distance, her icy blue gaze could make out certain features of his physique. She had noticed that he himself had fallen silent against her own words. Silence is better than nothing, right? ... Right. She threw the thought away and blinked once or twice, trying to figure out what he might do now that she had been found out - found out about being an eavesdropper on something that looked to be exceedingly important.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Thinking to ones self about what words are acceptable. What should say to a lord's daughter who over heard everything?

Determining how to change the subject..
"Uhhhum. Uhh Ana, why are you not in the palace?! You know your father has forbidden the entrance to the court yard without permission? I think it would be best to head back in side."

He gave her a heavy stare. A stare that could see through her, and make her pale.

affraid

Last edited by Eric x3 xD on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Oh, she could feel it even before the words would escape the male's lips. It would be something along the lines of 'Why are you here, why are you here?' things such as that. Honestly, she had a pretty good way to answer the questions that he would more than likely ask, and she had an answer, though parts would not be of the total truth. A little white lie never hurt, right...?

Shifting on her feet as the questions came to her, Ana let out a small sigh and blinked, looking down at the grassy ground with her gaze somewhat shut as if she were trying to think in depth. "Can I not take a simple walk? I know he has, but..." She never did finish the comment, her words clipping off before she could ever finish.

A trickle of dread crept up her spine like a touch of icy hands. What was with the stare? It was honestly making her feel uncomfortable, like she should just poof away and get the heck out of the courtyard. It would probably be the best thing to do, but something made her want to stay there. She wasn't ready to head back inside.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

*Walks over to Ana*

"Inside, we must talk..."
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 pm

A tinge of fear tried to grasp over her emotions, but she threw it away mentally, not daring to show any trace of fear in the face of Shadow Blade as he proceeded to make his way toward her. What did he have to speak to her about? To her, it seemed like he was overreacting...just her opinion.

Giving a trembling, Ana slowly nodded and looked away, her mind trying to space off somewhere else at the moment. She dared not to speak a single word, but she did turn to start making her way back to the confinements of inside.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of destiny   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm

He knew she was curious of what just happened....but he wasn't ready to tell her... "Hmmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 pm

A swift glance of her blue gaze allowed the female to look at Shadow Blade. What was he thinking about, why did he want to speak to her, what did he want to speak with her about? It was somewhat confusing to her in a way, but then it was also making her sense of curiousity grow by the ticking seconds of time.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 pm

As he knew she was in the process of thinking up wild tales about his secret...she let him know.

"Ana...."
Her and her blue crystal eyes glanced at him.
"What Im about to tell you is important, but we don't have enough time..."
She began to tilt her head close to his chest. She poured tears. Why? He didn't know, but he had a good idea of what it would be about...

(Feather Talon, sorry I wasn't on, had some technical difficulties.. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am

What exactly was happening right now? Nothing really made sense at the moment, it had just gone by so fast. One second she was all fine and dandy, then the next, well... Why? Why was all of a sudden breaking down and letting sorrow flow down her cheeks? It made no sense...no sense at all, but then again...

Trying to hold herself together, Ana shook her head, a few ringlets of her blonde hair falling into her face. "I-I...I'm sorry," she stammered, her voice choked and full of the tears she was holding back from falling. "Sorry," she echoed her words, pulling away from Shadow Blade and turning, her back now facing the male before she sighed slowly. "I...I s-should b-be...ge-getting back..." Once again the words were stammered, but she held no care in the world right now.

Why had the sorrow come so suddenly? It made no sense to her, but it had happened. It had. She couldn't stop it no matter how bad she wanted it to, but oh well, it had happened. That was the end of that.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Reply SSD Roleplay   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

He knew that her soul was next to be captured... Shadow had to find a way to save her.
"Ana...we must talk...."
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: reply to role playing   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:54 pm

"Ana....it's Abi. She's not who you think she is.... She pretended to guard you just to get to your soul. She plans to devour your soul tonight. I must hide you till she is destroyed. Go to your quarters, gather only the necessary belongings, and meet me in the castle sewer at dinner. Be brave Princess Ana."
He plans to save her from disaster.
Back to top Go down
Feathertalon
Feathertalon

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm

With her back facing the male, she started to take light and ginger steps. As she took a few more, a breeze sprung forth and began to dart around the land, dancing softly on silent feet as it brushed around the trees and the leaves. A gentle symphony of nature became apparent to the world. The leaves were swaying, the grass was dancing around. Everything seemed alive in its own way, but one knew that, no, they were not alive as humans were. No... It was just nature, just a natural thing for the breeze to make the grasses and leaves 'dance'. But what were they dancing for? Why?

Caught on the breeze was Shadow Blade's voice. Stopping her walk, Ana slowly swiveled her head to look over at the male, her icy blue gaze scanning his countenance for a long moment, her lips pursed in silent thought. She had locked her voice for a reason, but yet he was wishing to speak with her once more. About what? Honestly, she was ready for him to either spit it out or just let her be and get on with his own life. It was probably a harsh way of thinking, but what else could she think at the moment? Not much. Not much at all.

Very slowly, Ana dropped her gaze to the grassy ground and turned her head away, not daring to look at him as she slowly spoke, her lips parting open as words formed and jumped off her tongue into the breezy, flora-scented atmosphere. "Like I said earlier," she started, her eyes closing as she tried to get the words out. Yes, the shadows helped her think, helped her speak with a clearer tone. If she kept her eyes closed, she could speak easier... It was odd, but it was just another quirk about this female, "I should get going..." She clipped the words off and then shook her head, strands of her blonde hair falling to the sides and over her pale skinned face.

To be honest, she didn't want to hear his voice anymore right now. She needed some time to think, some time to just be alone, be perched in her own little land of solitude and serenity. Eh, like she would get that, life hated her in its own sense, so why should she hope for peace and quiet right now? Ana should probably just stop and wait for him to speak more, but she really didn't want to hear anything... Oh, what to do?

Then the words hit her like a brick wall.

Wait... Wait just a second...

Slowly Ana turned and looked back to Shadow Blade, her gaze misted over in thick confusion. Abi? But... No, it wasn't possible. Why should she believe such nonsense as that? But something about the way he spoke, something about the way Shadow Blade seemed so...certain about those words. Could she trust the one she was conversing with? She didn't want to, but something on the inside was pushing her to do so.

"I...why?" She couldn't even muster a coherent sentence, much less a whole thought in her own mind, but she just stared at Shadow Blade now, perplexed and dumbfounded as his words truly began to settle in. Devour my soul... She thought slowly, a hand rising as she lay it over her chest, right where her heart - possibly her soul as well - rested within her. What is so great about my soul? But even she dared not to answer that question.
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: swords of destiny   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

As he watched her walk away with her blonde locks flowing in the sweet aroma breeze, he pierced back at the courtyard to notice Abi disappeared. "Hmmm, made it out did he?" Something horrible was about to happen and hurt everyone. Right when he turned his head, the breeze carried a note, a not saying...
You can't protect her.....I left the body of Abi, and im now harnesting my power in a better more suited body. [i]
This only Made him worry more...he Didn't want to do This but it was time Ana knew what her destiny was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]   Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swords of Destiny [EXAMPLE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Global Station :: Creativity :: Role Playing-
Jump to: