Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_vote_lcapPokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_voting_barPokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_vote_lcapPokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_voting_barPokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazeblade-YZ

Poké Points : 427509

Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only)   Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Prologue

Deep in Lostlorn Forest, a voice is heard.
"H-h-help Meeeee!" The voice yelled.
Out appears a red haired boy no older than 12, and his voice echoes through the forest. Behind him is what appears to be 2 angry Pokemon. one is an Unfezant, another is a Serperior.
"HEEEEEEELP!" The boy shrieked. "They're gonna get me!"
This boy was fast, but he couldn't outrun these two fast Pokemon. Suddenly, he felt himself falling over. Looking down, he sees he tripped over a rock.
"Oh no. Like my situation isn't bad enough already. Those guys are gonna get me," The boy said, trying to control his voice. "It's all over," he thought to himself.
But suddenly, out of a grotto, a Pokemon jumps in.
"TOOOOOORCHIC," The creature growled.
"Is.....that a Torchic?" the boy thought. "It must be, but whats a Hoenn Pokemon doing here, especially hiding in a grotto? And why did it jump out? To save me? Why?" These thought were racing through the boy's head faster than ever. But before he had time to process any of them the Torchic raised its head to the sun. Out of its mouth was a bright sphere appearing. "Wh-what the heck is that?" The boy whispered. Torchic rased is head to aim at Serperior and Unfezant, and then the sphere became a massive amount of fire. Torchic fired, and a huge wave of fire engulfed the two angry Pokemon. Both of them went straight up to the sky as if they were catapulted. Gaping, the boy lookd up at the sky, then at Torchic.
"WHOA! That was AMAZING!" The boy gaped at Torchic. "Thats fire types for you. Some are so little but so strong! I definitely wanna become a fire master when i grow up. You wanna be the strongest too, Torchic?" the boy said, barely able to hide his excitement.
"Tor Chic!" Torchic yelled gleefully and jumping on the boy's shoulder.
"Oh, and i guess yo need to know my name, too," The boy excitedly said.
"Tor!"
"Alright then, my name is Kazan Magma, the soon to be Unova Champion and the future fire master!"

End Prologue
Back to top Go down
Blazeblade-YZ

Poké Points : 427509

Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only)   Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Chapter 1
2 Years Later.......
"Dewot!! Razor Shell!"
"Combusken! Dodge and Double Kick!"
"Dewott is unable to battle. With 1 move, Kazan has defeated Chris!" The announcer called.
Standing up, Chris admitted defeat to Virbank City's Second strongest trainer. The Fire type expert, 14 year old Kazan Magma.
"You tried your best, "Kazan said as if unhappy he got a 1 hit win again. "This Dewott definitely has potential. You just gotta bring it out. I hope we can battle again sometime."
"Wow," the bystanders whispered. "That's Virbank's second most powerful for you. It seemed like he wasnt even using a fraction of his full power."
"Ok," Chris replied. "But you have GOTTA take on Roxie. I mean, you took me down in 1 move. You can definitely beat her.
"Believe me, i tried to take her on. No matter how many strategies I devise or antidotes I bring, i always end up with the same fate," Kazan replied, looking sullen. And patting Combusken, he also said, "Too much poison isn't a good thing. For Combusken."
"Busk busk busk!(Hey, whats that supposed to mean? You're immune to poison?)," Combusken said, looking furious.
"Looks like combusken doesn't want to accept defeat. All right, as soon as we catch another Pokemon, we'll take on rox-,"Kazan didn't have time to finish his sentence when a person came running towards him.
"KAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAN! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!," He shrieked.
"WHOA! WHAT?!," Kazan yelled, looking alarmed.
"I-I-I-I-I found........."
"Found what?"
"A-a-a-a- a Chimchar" he whispered.
Suddenly, Kazan's alarm turned to happiness. His eyes began to sparkle, his from turned into a massive smile, and his hands slapped to his face.
"A CHIMCHAR?!?!" Kazan shrieked.

End of chapter 1
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and white Manga: The adventures of Kazan Magma, the Fire Trainer!(Read Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Global Station :: Social :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: