Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
October NEWS 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
October NEWS EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
October NEWS EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
October NEWS EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
October NEWS EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
October NEWS EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
October NEWS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
October NEWS EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
October NEWS EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
October NEWS EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
October NEWS I_vote_lcapOctober NEWS I_voting_barOctober NEWS I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

October NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 493426

October NEWS Empty
PostSubject: October NEWS   October NEWS EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am

October 1st- My birthday! Smile

Video-Game News:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Localisation
American magazine, Nintendo Power, has revealed another new localisation detail for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. It has revealed that the areas dotted around in trees across Unova, Hidden Hollows, are to be called Hidden Grotto. These areas give various Pokémon with their Hidden Ability and a variety of rare items. Such as a Munna with it's DW ability.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Localisation

Another new area localisation for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed. This localisation is the final city that has yet to be revealed. This city is Seigaiha City and is where the Gym Leader Marlon dwells. In the English games, this area will be known Humilau City.

If you haven't already knew this, Pokemon Global Link has been updated with
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 support!! Smile Now if you own a Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 copy, you may register and begin exploring dream world! Smile

October NEWS File:Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_World_logo

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - International C-Gear Download

For those of you who with the international games, a new promotion is to go live at 13:00 local time, currently being live in Australia. For Black 2 & White 2 users, the special C-Gear focusing upon Halloween is to be released. This C-Gear skin does not require a password and is simply live automatically for all Black 2 & White 2 users. This promotion ends on November 15th 2012. Be sure to download it today

Newly Released Vidoe-Games:

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 has been RELEASED!!!
it is a awesome game, worth buying! It cost around $35.00 USD and is in English. In USA it is avaliable at your local retailer.

As the next game, Learn With Pokémon: Typing Adventure, is out in Europe on Friday, I have updated the entire Typing Adventure sections with various localisations. Mostly these are just the course names, though the entire course setup had to be redone due to a different keyboard layout with the English game. The Pokémon listings have also been redone with the English listings. In addition to this, the Spin-Off Pokédex has been updated with all these changes.

October NEWS 35ckkn9

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth. It also provides so new information. The main town in this game is called Post Town, and the game features many of the old mechanics, including four moves, tiles that boost stats and more.

Pokemon Random Fact:
In Japan pokemon is called Pocket Monsters.

Anime News:
-Japan will be viewing Pokemon Episode #758
Advance of the Therian Formes! Unova's Greatest Crisis!!

Pokemon: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

The official site has announced that the new movie is to air in the United States on Cartoon Network on December 8th. This movie, titled Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo in Japan is to be called Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice. It features Black Kyurem, White Kyurem and Keldeo in both of its forms.
watching the movie will show you the anime side of pokemon! Smile

October NEWS Fktlkx

Pokemon Events:

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - US Genesect Event

Following on from our reveal of it last week in the UK, the US has also just announced the Genesect event for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2. This event will download Genesect to your Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games and will run from launch on October 7th to November 12th 2012 giving a month to receive it. It is likely to run at the same time across all English language games.

October NEWS 649

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Pikachu

For those of you with the Japanese games, the next Global Link promotion has begun. This promotion, if you participated in the Summer Sports League 2012 on the Daisuki Club website, gives you access to a Level 10 Pikachu with its Hidden Ability of Lightningrod. This Pokémon is available to those eligible until January 31st so if you're eligible, be sure to get it!!!

October NEWS 2qvwhug

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - International Tie Ins

With Black 2 & White 2 coming out internationally in the next two weeks, a new Global Link promotion has been announced. Matching the one running in Japan when the Global Link goes back online next week, if you register a Pokémon Black 2 or White 2 game on the same account as your Black and/or White games, you will be eligible for some new downloads for your Black 2 & White 2 games. These are the Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott PokéDoll items and the Victini, Reshiram & Zekrom C-Gear skins. You have until January 17th 2013 to register these games to be eligible.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - International C-Gear Download

For those of you who with the international games, a new promotion is to go live at 13:00 local time, currently being live in Australia. For Black 2 & White 2 users, the special C-Gear focusing upon Halloween is to be released. This C-Gear skin does not require a password and is simply live automatically for all Black 2 & White 2 users. This promotion ends on November 15th 2012. xD

October NEWS Eb7z7p

Until next time, bye! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com

October NEWS
Page 1 of 1