Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory 2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 493526

The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey and welcome to my discssion on The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory. I have talked on this topic a lot. So here I go.

This topic one of the greatest debates in the whole franchise. What I will say is, there are like, what? 15 different Links? 1 princess. Well actually yes. The series is all distributed to the world int he wrong manner. Like The original, Legend of Zelda, then now Skyward Sword.. nahhh it doesn't make any sense at the moment. Okay to begin I will explain the events in order.

Zelda Timeline

The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory ZeldatimelineHHtranslation
The above timeline describes the thoery. As anyone with knowledge of this game would understand, Skyward Sword, yes the newest Zelda video game, came first in the whole series. Above in the timeline it states minish cap was second, in my eys that is wrong. Why? Let me explain. Skyward Sword was the beginning of the whole series, it began with the Goddess selecting people to leave the world to live in the sky. She sealed away evil in the ruins described in the story. Over thousands of years, the evil began to be freed. Thus causing Skyward Sword to play the beginning of the adventure. Link and Zelda then save the world. They then have descendents.... [You don't wanna know..] Then after the ''Skyloft'' returns to normal, it descends to the ground returning the people to earth....sounds confusing right? [lol] Okay, thus beginning the story of Ocarina of Time. Ocarina off time describes how the two worlds reunited, by the now 3 goddesses have sealed the previous evil and the world has returned to normal. The gods then placed themselves away into 3 host. Now once again, Zelda and Link return. The 3 goddess, Naryu, Faroe, and Din represent 3 different powers. Din, fire, power/evil. Naryu, water, love/purity. Faroe, anything natural, Courage. The goddess then slumber inside of there host, but nothing like a ghost, etc. They live in what is called the Triforce. the triforce is the ultimate containment for the gods. It contains the power os all 3. If one with a pure heart touches it, there wish will be granted and the land will prosper. If one with a evil desire touches it, there wish will be granted, the land will suffer chaos, and the triforce will split into three pieces and slumber into 3 different people.

The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory Triforce

Well no it is time to describe our evil mastermind. Ganondorf. He is your average evil child wanting to destroy the world and what not. Guess who touched the triforce? This hoe did, he caused chaos to rain for 7 years. Zelda, who possess the power to see the future, had a dream of dark clouds covering the land and a evil man running the world. She was correct. Ganondorf then tries to get close with Zelda's family and then try to steal the power. Anyway he sought to take the triforce and destroy the world, which he did. [lol] Okay anyway, this caused Link to come into place. Link comes in to play as a 7 year old child with amazing powers and has to save the world from destruction and horrible evil. He defeats many ''bosses'' etc, and as he is traveling from place to place saving people and things, Zelda goes into lesbian mode. Yes, I said Lesbian. She uses her magical powers to hide herself from evil She plays in the future as a 18 year old male. Known as Shiek. Zelda, aka Shiek, teaches Link the ways of the Shiekah and secret melodys that will aide him in the future. After they save the world Link is returned to his daily life, so is Zelda. Anyway, Ganondorf is defeated.. And is sent to off the the evil realm to be sealed away forever. After all of these events, life goes on, and then Twilight Princess comes into play. How I know it goes, SS, OoT, then TP, is because Twilight Princess is the sequal to OoT, future life, aka after MM. Because in TP, Ganondorf is still being sealed away, watch the mini movies in the game. Thus showing Tp comes after OoT. Although he isn't sealed correctly, and he escapes into the world again. The making to story of Tp.

Thanks for reading. I would countinue, but my finger are tired. [lol] Sorry if I made msitakes, and I know....I didn't list all events, I'll go back and add them later. Well thanks and please comment back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

Poké Points : 457169

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

0-0 wow so thats the history of zelda
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

Poké Points : 439435

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 pm

yea its wild gandolf was the king of theifs
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

Poké Points : 436818

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm

0_0 You've thought about this for a while, huh?
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 pm

idk if he has
Back to top Go down
Blaze The Meowth
Silver User
Silver User
Blaze The Meowth

Poké Points : 436818

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Ha, I don't really know anything about this.
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 pm

its ok zelda cool though and kinda scray affraid
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:03 pm

I did take a long time actually debating on this topic. Well anyway thanks for reading. XD
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm

4 wars 0-0
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 pm

yea zelda has had a long line of history
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

i know right very long
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:19 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
jamester13
Gold User
Gold User
jamester13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm

yep it is aint it
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Please stay on topic. XD
Back to top Go down
White Ranger
Bronze User
Bronze User
White Ranger

Poké Points : 421502

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 am

zelda is cool prepair to meet the light
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 pm

That quote is not from Zelda bro. -.- It's from Kid Icarus.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBlade
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 am

LOL thats kid icraus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory   The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Timeline Theory
Page 1 of 1