Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Welcome to Pokémon Global Station! Due to some new changes in our site, we have moved to Parukia! Please visit "http://www.forums.parukia.net/" to join our community!

- Thanks! -
- Parukia Staff -
Pokémon Global Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokémon forum for the whole world!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of The Week
Pokemon of the Week  2ng7ukn
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 188 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Clock
Pacific Time Mountain Time Central Time Eastern Time
Latest topics
» good bye pokemon global station we will miss you
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm by ShadowBlade

» Crack Engineering Software
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm by read2

» Fire battle
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:30 pm by hussainarakkal

» Competitive Pokemon Fanatics
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm by iFlysmn

» My mkwii friend code is 4865-7434-5981
Pokemon of the Week  EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm by Eric x3 xD

» New year's resolutions?
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am by J-pop princess

» Fullbringers! The all dragon clan! Is finally started!
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am by J-pop princess

» Adventure Time Roleplay
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm by Eric x3 xD

» My accomplishments here!
Pokemon of the Week  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 am by J-pop princess

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Eric x3 xD
Pokemon of the Week  I_vote_lcapPokemon of the Week  I_voting_barPokemon of the Week  I_vote_rcap 
jamester13
Pokemon of the Week  I_vote_lcapPokemon of the Week  I_voting_barPokemon of the Week  I_vote_rcap 
ShadowBlade
Blaze The Meowth
J-pop princess
HeartTheNinjaPokemonMaste
White Ranger
Moderfokingbaws
Feathertalon
Dragon Lorde-Silver

Pokemon of the Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

Poké Points : 490926

Pokemon of the Week  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the Week    Pokemon of the Week  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 am

Hi and welcome to our first main pokemon of the week! I hope you have fun and enjoy learning about the new pokemon!

Pokemon: Latias
Height: 4' 07''
Weight: 88.2 lbs
Type: Pokemon of the Week  Dragon Pokemon of the Week  Psychic
Abilities:
Levitate: Damage dealing Ground-type moves have no effect on this Pokémon. Cannot be trapped by Arena Trap ability. Takes no damage from Spikes.

Pokedex Info:
Latias, The Eon Pokémon. It is highly sensitive to the emotions of people. If it senses any hostility, it ruffles the feathers all over its body and cries shrilly to intimidate the foe. It is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. It enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter its appearance. It can telepathically communicate with people.

Competitive Uses:

The Defender:

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 SDef / 156 Def
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Reflect
- Protect
- Dragon Pulse

This Latias set is a pretty sturdy one. Calm Mind alows you to build up your Sp. Def and Atk to weaken the effects of Ice/ghost/bug. It also allows Latias to build enough Sp. Atk to fight back.
Reflect will keep your defenses up from other Dragons such a Haxorus, or the annoying Cloyster's Ice type moves.
Protect allows you to use leftovers to restore HP.
Dragon Pulse gets the STAB effect making the move stronger and even stronger sfter calm mind is used.

Other options:
Take out protect for wish/recover.
If your not worried about defense, add another attack instead of reflect.

See ya next time!

Pokemon of the Week  380 Pokemon of the Week  N6s0ow

Last edited by Eric x3 xD on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonglobalstation.forumtion.com
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week    Pokemon of the Week  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi and welcome to our second pokemon of the week! I hope you have fun and enjoy learning about the new pokemon! Because of the holiday season, I thought I would o one of my favorite ICE type pokemon.

Pokemon: Glaceon
Height: 2’07”
Weight: 57.1lbs
Type: Pokemon of the Week  Ice
Abilities:
Snow Cloak: Raises the Pokémon’s evasion during a hailstorm by one level.
DreamWorld Ability (Available):
Ice Body: HP is restored when it’s hailing.

Pokedex Info:
Glaceon, The Fresh Snow Pokémon. As a protective technique, it can completely freeze its fur to make its hairs stand like needles. By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry.

Competitive Uses:

The Defender Assassin:
Glaceon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Ice Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 245 HP / 252 SDef / 11 Def
Serious Nature
- Ice Shard
- Aqua Tail
- Wish
- Curse

Fake Tears:
Glaceon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Ice Body
EVs: 245 HP / 252 Spd / 11 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Fake Tears
- Blizzard
- Protect
- Hail

See ya next time!

Pokemon of the Week  166n9yf Pokemon of the Week  V3iq6b

Last edited by Eric x3 xD on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week    Pokemon of the Week  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi and welcome to our third Pokémon of the week! I hope you have fun and enjoy learning about the new Pokémon!

Pokémon: Cofagrigus
Height: 5’07”
Weight: 168.7lbs
Type: Pokemon of the Week  Ghost
Abilities:
Mummy: as I said, when contact is made, the opponent's ability is changed to Mummy, which completely shuts down certain Pokémon.
DreamWorld Ability (Not Available):
No DreamWorld ability has be announced yet.

Pokédex Info:
Cofagrigus, The Coffin Pokémon. It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets. They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold.

Competitive Uses:

The Calm Minded Assassin:
Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
- Hex
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp

Cofagrigus is a pretty bulky ghost type Pokémon. He is able to counter his main threats, and is able to take many hits. To explain his move set, Hex is a very powerful move, but only when the opponent is statused with a burn, sleep, poison, or paralyze. It gets double power when it hits the opponent with a status. So that Hex will get the double power boost, we have Will-O-Wisp for that. Which burns your opponent, and half's there attack stat. It has Hidden Power Fighting to get rid of Pokemon of the Week  Dark types. Calm Mind is used to up the Sp. Def stat and Sp. Atk so it's attacks will be even more powerful. I hope this Pokémon will help you in the future.

See ya next time!

Pokemon of the Week  563 Pokemon of the Week  563
Back to top Go down
Eric x3 xD
Administrator
Administrator
Eric x3 xD

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week    Pokemon of the Week  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi and welcome to our fourth Pokémon of the week! I hope you have fun and enjoy learning about the new Pokémon!

Pokémon: Missingno
Height: 10’00”
Weight: 3507.2lbs
Type: Pokemon of the Week  Normal
Abilities: Unknown, this ability has no effect at all.

Pokédex Info:
Missingno. (Japanese: けつばん Ketsuban) is a dual-type Bird/Normal glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Red and Blue, and a dual-type Normal/999 glitch Pokémon in Pokémon Yellow. Due to the ease of which it can be found, it is one of the best-known glitch Pokémon. Missingno.'s English and Japanese names are both derived from "missing number".

In later generations, other glitch Pokémon are referred to as "a Missingno.", such as ??????????, ?, and -----. Despite this, they have little relation to the one found in Pokémon Red and Blue or Yellow.

Missingno.'s cry is the game's equivalent of a "blank" cry: a Nidoran♂'s cry with a pitch of 0 and no echo. However, a few Missingno. have different cries, such as a Rhydon's cry.

The Pokédex entries of Missingno. and all glitch Pokémon with a Pokédex number of 0 will only appear upon capture if the player has not encountered Cubone, but as with all glitch Pokédex entries, they normally remain inaccessible through the actual Pokédex. An exception to this is in Red and Green, where Missingno. can be "registered"; in the Pokédex if the player enables the 'seen' flag for #152 through select button glitches and memory corruption. If Missingno.'s Pokédex data is viewed, it will consist of a very long string of glitchy sounds, much like ゥ .4 or h POKé's entries. However, unlike their entries, Missingno.'s does not freeze the game.

The leveling up learnset, base stats and types of the Kabutops Fossil, Aerodactyl Fossil and Ghost forms are the same as the Pokémon whose data was accessed last.

Competitive Uses:

The Missing-no:
Missing-no @ Leftovers
Trait: None
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
-Payday
-Bind
-Water Gun
-N/A

Missing-no actually has no competitive uses at all. It only has only 3 moves and is able to be different forms. Missing-no is only obtainable in R/B/Y.

Trivia

If counted among normal Pokémon, the typical 'normal form' Missingno. has the highest Attack base stat of all valid Pokémon in Red and Blue. This is the thirteenth highest of all Pokémon, not including other glitch Pokémon as of Generation V.
Likewise, the 'normal form' Missingno. has the lowest Defense base stat of any Pokémon, again not including other glitch Pokémon and the third lowest Speed base stat in Red and Blue.
The Pokémon Yellow normal form Missingno. have 0 base speed. This ties with various Generation I glitch Pokémon for the lowest base Speed stat.
Missingno. is much heavier than any regular Pokémon. Missingno. is about four times heavier than 'M (00). Missingno. is about half the weight of h POKé, the heaviest known Pokémon of any kind.
Missingno.'s height is 10'0". 'M (00) is more than twice as tall as Missingno. This makes Missingno. the 19th tallest Pokémon when compared to non-glitch Pokémon.
In its normal form, it has the same learnset as 'M (00), except that 'M (00) cannot learn Substitute via TM50 and Missingno. cannot learn Pound.
Normal form Missingno.'s stats in Red and Blue are actually determined by the parties of several Bikers, read as base stats.
Missingno. is the only glitch Pokémon in Generation I whose English name is entirely composed of typographical characters. Although other glitch Pokémon such as Trainer and C may appear to be entirely composed of typographical characters, they contain illegible characters which change depending on the current tileset loaded into memory.
In the Generation IV games, there is a sprite that contains text that reads 欠番, Missingno.'s Japanese name in kanji. However, unlike the Generation I placeholder text "MISSINGNO.", it exists only to substitute blank tile data, not blank species data. This means that the game will display this if a sprite is referenced that does not exist or cannot be accessed.
Missingno. is referred to as "Pokémon 000" on Nintendo's consumer support website, referencing its Pokédex number.

Photos

Pokemon of the Week  File:Halloffameglitches
Pokemon of the Week  Missingno

See ya next time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the Week    Pokemon of the Week  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week
Page 1 of 1